Sticky ball is a toy that is no longer strange to each of us. It is always a favorite toy of many people, especially children. This article will show you many easy, unique and safe ways to make sticky balls for ceiling at home for children.
- What is Sticky ball?
- How to make edible sticky ball
- 1. How to make sticky ball with marshmallows
- 2. How to make sticky ball with Marshmallow
- How to make toy sticky ball
- 1. How to make sticky ball from toothpaste and shampoo
- 2. How to make sticky ball from milk glue
- 3. How to make sticky ball from baking soda
- 4. How to make sticky ball from lake
- 5. How to make sticky ball from cornstarch and shampoo
- Note when making sticky ball for kids to play
1. What is Sticky ball?
Sticky balls for ceiling are a very attractive and attractive toy. The original idea of this toy is the monsters of various shapes and colors in cartoon children’s movies.
Because it is made from liquid materials, sticky ball has a thick consistency with very high adhesive properties. This toy is like a piece of rubber, supple and soft.
The unique element that attracts the most is the sticky ball that can transform into many different shapes, depending on the object in which it is contained.
Sticky ball is a very attractive and attractive toy
How to play with sticky balls?
- When you curl up and drop sticky ball from above, because of its elasticity and bounce, it’s very pleasing to the eye.
- Using a straw, plug and blow on any point of the sticky ball, it will inflate like a balloon, making the kids excited.
- You can also use sticky ball to mold into many new and unique shapes like clay, the flexible nature will make this game more interesting than ever.
You can also use sticky balls for ceiling to mold into many new and unique shapes
2. How to make edible sticky ball?
2.1. How to make sticky ball with marshmallows?
- Marshmallows with your favorite flavor
- Cooking oil
- Put the whole candy in a bowl with 1 tablespoon of cooking oil and then put the bowl in a pot of water to boil.
- When the candy starts to heat up and melt, use a chopstick to stir it well so that the marshmallows melt completely.
- Place melted marshmallows on a tray. Wait until the candy cools a bit, add 2-3 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- Use your hands to knead the marshmallows and cornstarch into a smooth sticky ball.
- Leave the sticky ball at room temperature until it is completely cooled and you can let your little ones play.
2.2. How to make sticky ball with Marshmallow?
Prepare materials for sticky balls for ceiling:
- 10 – 12 Marshmallows
- Cooking oil
- Place 12 marshmallows in a small bowl, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Put the cup of candy in a pot of water, heat the water bath over medium heat.
- When the candy starts to melt, use the chopsticks to stir well until the candy is completely melted.
- Place melted candy on a tray. Wait until the candy cools a bit, put in the tray 2-3 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- Use your hands to knead well so that the marshmallows and cornstarch are combined into a uniform sticky ball.
- Leave the sticky ball at room temperature until completely cool and you have completed an extremely safe and attractive toy for little ones.
3. How to make sticky balls for ceiling?
3.1. How to make sticky ball from toothpaste and shampoo
- Toothpaste (opaque or green)
- Milky white shampoo
- A big bowl
- A stick
- Artificial color of your choice
Implementation steps for sticky balls for ceiling:
- Prepare a large bowl. Pour 30ml of shampoo into the bowl to create a pleasant scent for the sticky ball. Add 1-2 drops of your favorite artificial color to the bowl.
- Put ¼ teaspoon of toothpaste in a bowl. Use a spatula to stir the mixture until it is completely dissolved.
- If you find the sticky ball still hard, you can add a little more shampoo. Conversely, if the sticky ball is too soft, you can add a little more toothpaste.
- Use your hands to knead the sticky ball for another 10-15 minutes until the sticky ball is more supple and soft.
- If you want the sticky ball to harden faster, you can put the mixture in the refrigerator for 10-60 minutes.
3.2. How to make sticky ball from milk glue?
Prepare materials: sticky balls for ceiling
- Milk glue
- A bowl
- A stick
- Put 5 tablespoons of milk glue in one bowl, 5 tablespoons toothpaste in another bowl.
- Slowly add each spoon of milk glue into the bowl of toothpaste, stirring well while stirring.
- Continue stirring the mixture to combine until a sticky ball can be held, then stop adding the milk glue to the bowl.
- The finished mixture is still slightly sticky; knead the sticky ball in your hand for 5-10 minutes to make it less sticky.
Note when making sticky balls for ceiling for kids to play
Sticky balls for ceiling made from salt ingredients often have an unpleasant smell. Add a little more hand sanitizer to create a more pleasant smell.
After making the sticky ball, if the sticky ball is still wet and sticky, put it in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes to thicken the sticky ball.
You can add a little lotion or conditioner to make the sticky ball less sticky to your hands. Sticky ball is a toy with a short shelf life, which will often dry out after a short time, even if stored in an airtight container.
You should not let children play sticky ball continuously for too long (40-60 minutes) because it has bad effects on the skin of the hands.
If it is a sticky ball made from inedible ingredients, it should be kept out of the reach of children under 4 years of age. You should give clear instructions before playing so that children do not mistake it for candy. Hands should be washed with soap after playing.