An ultimate Guide to Release your Tension using Toys
Anti-stress toys… How much of this word 🙂 Recently spinners marched triumphantly across the planet, but now they have been replaced by another kind of anti-stress toys – squishies and slimes.
If you still do not know what stress free toys are, this blog will tell you who this anti-stress is suitable for, what it is stuffed with, and whether such toys are dangerous for children.
Why anti stress toys called anti-stress and what is are they?
Anti-stress toys are soft and pleasant to the touch toys that are designed to be wrinkled in your hands. These toys have different shapes and sizes they are available in the form of various figures, characters and objects. Once crumpled in the hand, they quickly return to their original shape and retain their attractive appearance for a long time.
Many people like these toys because they release inner tensions. Moreover, they are cheap. Hence, they have ability to reduce your blood pressure. Basically, it is favourite for any age person. – This is due to the fact that they are very soft and pleasant to the touch.
When an adult or a child crumples such a toy in his hands, he gets incomparable pleasure. Such actions have a positive effect on the development of fine motor skills of the fingers. And the presence of objects with such a consistency in the hands soothes, allows you to completely relax. Moreover, it helps to get rid of negative thoughts and relieve nervous tension and fatigue after school, a working day.
Stress free toys have the following benefits:
- Have a stretching structure. They are very pleasant to touch, while, even when stretched, they gradually return to their original shape;
- Do not stick or leave marks on hands. Unlike slimes and slimes, anti-stress toys do not stay on hands and do not collect dirt and dust;
- Colorful and vivid appearance, stylish design. The assortment includes quite bright and interesting solutions, ranging from juicy fruits to various objects, animals and funny cartoon characters;
- Pleasant aroma. They have a pleasant and unobtrusive aroma;
- Development of fine motor skills and imagination. If you crumple such a toy, fine motor skills of the fingers develops well. Also, children can play with anti-stress and develop their imagination and imagination;
- Pleasant to the touch and visually. Generally, the texture is very pleasant, quite gentle. Similarly, it evokes only positive emotions. Such products are pleasant not only to wrinkle – they are simply pleasant to look at.
What are these anti-stress agents for:
- For Game. They are children favourite toys, first of all, to play with them as with simple toys.
- Aromatization. They are used as fragrances: in a car, in a closet with things, in a backpack, in a bag with changeable clothes.
- For decoration and decoration. Can be used as key rings and pendants for a backpack, pencil case, keys. Also, anti-stress toys can often be simply places on a shelf or table next to the stationery.
- For the development of fine motor skills. They allow children to develop fine motor skills of the fingers and prepare them for writing.
- To relieve tension from joints. Suitable for those who need to relieve tension from joints and muscles, including after fractures or injuries. Also ideal for people who spend a lot of time at the computer.
- For relaxation and stress relief. Furthermore, allow you to completely relax, get rid of nervous tension and stress.
Most often you can find the following types of these anti-stress toys toys:
- Fruit. Various fruits and berries (watermelon, pineapple, apple, orange, grapes, kiwi and much more) fit into this category.
- Animals. Various ponies, cats, dogs, pandas, chanterelles, etc. are also very popular.
- Fast food. This includes fries, hamburgers, cola and sodas.
- Items. These are all kinds of stationery (erasers, pens, pencils, pencil cases), cups, jars, boxes.
- Characters. These are different characters from cartoons, comics (marvel, superheroes, lol, ponies).
- Sweets. Generally, this category is most loved by many children and adults. It includes a large number of different goodies: popcorn, ice cream, cakes, cupcakes, sweets.
- Poop. Yes, yes, they are. The trend came from Asia. Now you can find poop not only in the form of emoji, but also in the “naturalized” one.
Most of the squishies have an interesting and cute design. Such toys are distinguished by bright and rich shades; they are quite dense, more stretching, transparent and translucent, with sparkles and beads inside.
Squishies are often performed not just as a toy that can be wrinkled in the hands, but also as a decorative component. Such products have a retainer that allows you to fix the toy as a keychain on a pencil case, backpack, and keys.
Who are anti-stress toys suitable for and what is used as filler?
Anti-stress toys are versatile toys that everyone likes without exception. Squishies are happy to “jam”:
- Children from 3 years old. For them, it is a toy, with which you can both play with the plot and simply “press” it, which is very fun, because the object as a result of this changes its shape, stretches funny and sometimes looks very funny;
- Teenagers. Teenagers also often use them to stretch their arms and enjoy the process. Also for them, it is a decorative component that can be put in a pencil case or hung on a backpack;
- Adults. For adults, it is not a toy to a greater extent, but an object with which you can experience positive and pleasant emotions. They promote quick relaxation. In addition, they relieve stress and tension, fatigue from hands.
Before buying such an anti-stress for themselves or their child, many parents ask themselves the question of what the anti-stress toys is made of, what materials are used to make it, and how safe and non-toxic they are.
Such anti-stress toys are made from the following materials:
- Rubber. The advantages of this option include the fact that the material stretches well (and quite easily) and at the same time quickly returns to its shape. The products are distinguished by their durability and retain their original appearance and quality for a long time.
- Rubber + gel. These variations have a dense rubber shell. Inside, they are filled with a special gel substance. Thanks to such filler, the anti-stress toys immediately change its shape even with slight pressure, but soon it takes on its original shape.
- Foamed materials. These variations are reminiscent of dishwashing sponges. They are very gentle, light, and pleasant. They have a foamy structure, they crumple easily, but if you try to stretch them strongly, they can crack and even break.
- Silicone. Modern silicones are quite plastic, so they are ideal as a material for making anti stress toys. Silicone squishies don’t even fill anything; they just give the desired shape and add flavorings.
If you have a hyper active child and you think that he needs a stress free environment, you should choose anti-stress toys. These toys are easily available on online stores.